Saturday, March 15, 2008

That head of hers.

"Mom, I don't have a brain. It went out of my head. It's in California."

Goodness gracious me, what a problem! And then what happened? I'll tell you.

She said "I don't have a phone to call it. [Her brain, in Cali, apparently.] Oh here's a phone. Does it have the right numbers to call California? Oh good, it does. But I don't know what to say because I don't have a brain to think!"

Now that is a predicament!


And bedtime. It's like Peach does this and that thoughout the day, going here and there and playing, doing whatever, having a grand ol' time. But around 20 minutes before official Getting Ready for Doom Bed time starts, is when inspiration hits. And this of course, makes it difficult to initiate bedtime schtuff. And so that the newly inspired activity can be interrupted, then recommenced seamlesly in the morning, we've taken to writing things down so as not to forget them and that way peace prevails. I'll share with you, the latest. From the mouth of the peach, verbatim:

"How to run the Circus tomorrow morning:
Yell out 'filly-dup!' then start the circus. Put a rag over my head and bound onto the pillow. Then throw a magic bracelet over Madi's head and she disappears. Then she comes back. The bracelet disappears and a magic goat puts a rag over everyone's faces and they all disappear. Then say 'ta-da!'. Then I wave the magic goat up and I have a hiking stick. Then my walking stick, I mean my hiking stick disappears and I go camping. Then the circus is over. Everyone glooms over them and hugs and kisses. And waves. And tears open the sharp and mermaids come out."

That last part I had to get clarification on. I ask "the sharp?" And she clarifies... "yes, the SHARP. It's kind of like a shark because it sounds like shark but it's a sharp. A sharp wave and it opens and the mermaids come out. But I don't say sharp wave, I just say sharp."

Love it.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

HOW ADORABLE. Maybe that's where my brain went too. LOL