Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh dear, oh deer, oh dear.



This is what you get when you type "sad deer" into flickr's search. That and dead deer on the side of the road, but I don't feel dead quite yet, just "blah". I suppose I should give proper credit, it's from tortevogel's photostream. I don't know that person.

But it's what I feel like lately. In a funk. A sad funk. And it makes me even sadder when I think of how badly I've been neglecting my blog. Poor bloggy. I like this blog and I'd like to think it's something I'll be able to keep up. I'd been doing fairly well for a while, but now I fell into the sadness funk and the blog seems to have taken the brunt of it. And I really have nothing to say today, other than "I suck at keeping this up". I do have a few posts that I started and just left as drafts, because I do have things to say usually, just not the motivation to put them here all edited and pretty with correct spelling and ample sarcasm. I'll work on finishing those posts this week and publishing them.

No comments: