Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair.

I've decided that it's kind of lame to not use my kids' real names here. Nobody even calls Milo "butter bean". I did for a little bit, and still do but not very often, it never really stuck. We still sometimes call Amelia "Peaches" but it feels kind of fake whenever I type the nicknames. So they're Amelia and Milo from now on.

And Amelia (at age 4 almost!!!) just had her first haircut yesterday! I gave her the choice of going to a salon to have it done or have me do it. She chose me, so yesterday I plopped her down in front of Peep and started chopping. So far the only picture I have is this one from my phone.

And she has school pictures today, so I'm excited to see how they turn out. Now if only I could get around to doing something with my head of unruliness.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Don't feel lame! I kind of agonized over it after seeing some people use nicknames. Then I decided I was too lazy to go back through & change them;) Her hair cut looks great!

Kati Potratz said...

Hey Jackie! Thanks for the congrats... I like your blog and Amelia's new haircut... She looks a little flapper-ish :)
Where are you guys living now? (I forgot) Also, what is your e-mail?